This delectable Christmas cookie cookbook is packed with over more than four hundred recipes for colossal cookie creations. From tried-and-true favorites such as Snowflakes, Christmas Tree Sandwiches, and Gingerbread Cookies to future favorites such as Edible Cookie Ornaments and Eskimo Snowballs there’s a cookie here to please every palette.
Plus, you’ll even find recipes for chewy cookie bars and special treats like the spirited and festive Eggnog Cookie with Powdered Sugar Icing. Best of all, anyone can bake and enjoy these enormously gooey, enormously good–and just plain enormous–cookies
click here Inside you will find great thanksgiving recipes like…
- Molasses Crinkles
- Winter Birch Tree Cookies
- go here Moist Glazed Ham
- Snowy Mountains
- Slice and Bake Chocolate Fruitcake Rounds
- view Peanut Butter Pie
- go Healthy Feel-Good Chocolate Chip Balls
- http://www.designingdivas.com.au/contemporary-dance-dissertation/ contemporary dance dissertation Double Chocolate Kisse
- Coconut Raspberry Ribbon Squares
- Chocolate Ginger Shortbread
- Cathedral Windows
- Lemon Cinnamon Cookies
- Gingerbread Cookies in a Jar
- Cinnamon Dough Ornaments
- Santa’s Whiskers
- Stained Glass Window Cookies
- White Christmas
- Peanut Butter Cornflake Drops
- Cornflake Wreath Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Crispy Balls
- Chewy Chocolate Eatmore Bars
- Cherry Nut Balls
- Bourbon Balls
- Low Carb Brownies
- Pistachio Christmas Ribbon Bars
- And many more great recipes…
Each recipe includes easy-to-follow directions, and the book is loaded with dozens of helpful hints and bakers’ secrets. Larger than life, many of these delicious cookies call for a quarter-cup measure of cookie dough
This Book provides over 400 time-tested Christmas Cookie Recipes, that you can cook for thanksgiving, Christmas, family reunions, or simply to have fun in your kitchen with your children or relatives.
These crowd-pleasing treats make every occasion special. Bake some today and discover just how delicious life can be!
Christmas Cookies Recipes is delivered in PDF format and is viewable on any computer. All you need is Adobe Reader which is available free and already on most computers.